Flaminia Del ConteStrategic & Service Designer at Sketchin
Flaminia is a service designer with extensive experience in qualitative research and agile prototyping. She is currently part of the team at Sketchin in Rome where she designs and delivers digital experiences aligning customer needs, business priorities and organizational capabilities.
Driven by the belief that things can be better Flaminia tries to improve people’s lives, leveraging on design practices to create ethical and sustainable solutions for the world of the future.
Flaminia has lived and worked in France, Netherlands, UK and now Italy, dealing both with public and private sectors with organizations that range from startups to global leaders. Clients include Gucci, Fujitsu, Pfizer, Ofsted, HS2, Tesco, Enel.
Besides working as a designer she teaches at UX Master at Talent Garden, organizes Global Service Jams around Europe and participates in initiatives to support gender equality.
Do you want to get your hands dirty and explore virtual serviceswhile performing one of the most flexible, cost-saving research methods, applicable at any stage of the design process?
If so, join me for a Service Safari workshop.
We will first understand what a service safari is. Then we will divide into small teams to visit and experience virtual services. Let's be open to new ways of thinking, work quickly and collaboratively, but most of all let's have fun.
The workshop will comprise:
- Intro: What a service safari is – why, how and when to do it
- Safari! Dividing into small teams and visit virtual services
- Ideate/Imagine/Innovate: Re-grouping and sharing insights moreover working together to generate ideas for improvements, innovations and a better world through design
You will learn:
- The elements of service safari
- To leverage on service safari to show your stakeholders and your clients the value of research
- Real-world examples of service safari used in the context of a project
- Application of the service safari with hands-on activities